Auto Elements Return Policy (Effective January 1, 2021)
- Upon starting a return, a Return Merchant Authorization Number, or RMA Number, is assigned to your return and used for tracking purposes.
- Restocking fees are charged for any items returned where the return is NOT due to an error on our part, or due to damages sustained in transit. Restocking fees are used to deal with the costs incurred with your return. Restocking fees are 20% of the actual product price.
- If the part that was delivered to you does not fit as described in the listing, our goal is to make sure that this problem does not happen again. In this case, please provide the VIN of the vehicle you ordered the part for that the listing said the part would fit in order to verify with the manufacturer that this product should not be advertised to fit this vehicle.
Additionally, please provide a digital picture of the non-fitment. In this case, as described above, we will provide a correct replacement at no cost to you, or a refund in full if no replacement is available.
- Please keep all original packaging, if anything is wrong with the product we only accept returns with the original packaging.
- No claims can be filed after 30 days from the package delivery date. We are not responsible for damaged, missing, or incorrect parts after 30 business days, regardless of which party is at fault.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out, thank you!